Welcome to Troop 43!
As a new parent in Troop 43 you will need to complete some important and necessary paper work. All of the forms and documents you'll need are listed below and while we try our best to keep them up to date, if a document or form is not a current year version it's either the most recent release from BSA or will be updated soon. Please take a moment and review.
While the Troop is a Boy led Troop implementing the Patrol Method, the success of the Troop relies on parent support. We strongly encourage you to get involved by means of a Scout Leader, Committee Member, or Chartered Adult simply providing transportation to and from events. Please ask a Scout Master, Committee Member, or Chartered Adult about how you can be of assistance to the Troop. Again, all the necessary applications are listed below.
The minimum required forms and applications for your son to be part of BSA and Troop 43 are:
- Youth Application
- Annual Health and Medical Record (required for all Scouts)
- Annual Permission Form (required for Scouts attending activities other than regular meetings)
- Bullying Agreement
The minimum required forms and applications for parents to be part of BSA and Troop 43 are:
- Adult Application
- Annual Health and Medical Record (required only if attending Summer Camp)
- Youth Protection Training
- Vehicle Information (for transporting Scouts)
Thank you for supporting your Scout and again, welcome to Troop 43!